TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If we ask you to provide some information about yourself when you use Snapshot shop or website, you must ensure that this information is accurate and current.
- When you place an order for a Product, you will need to supply us with details of a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, (your “Payment Method”) and other personal details so that we may process the order for you. In the event that you supply or attempt to use an invalid Payment Method, or a Payment Method which has lapsed, an order made using that Payment Method will fail. If we suspect that your Payment Method belongs to someone else or is one which you are not entitled to use, we reserve the right to suspend your order at any time.
Snapshot offers Users:
- The ability to order prints of their Images; personalised products and services which bear Users’ Images on or within them; other, non-personalised, products and services, and we refer to those prints, products and services as our “Products”.
- As Snapshot may make changes over time, we may add Products or remove Products from our Services. It is the responsibility of Users to have sufficient web, app and device usage skills to make use of our Services.
- You are advised to keep back-ups of all of your User Content, including backup copies of Images. We do not undertake or guarantee to keep your Images and other User Content, and we will not be responsible for the loss of, deletion or corruption of Images or any User Content. We do not keep back-up copies of Images and other User Content; we have no liability to you or any User if Images or other User Content become lost or corrupted as a result of any cause (including human error, software or hardware failure, failures of telecommunications or internet services, or events beyond our control).
Each User shall ensure that his/her User Content does not:
- infringe anyone’s copyright; in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an Image that you upload to Snapshot or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to upload the Image and to make any subsequent use of it (such as by including the Image in a personalised Product);infringe any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality; contravene any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation; include anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person; contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information; misrepresent the User’s identity in any way or impersonate any person; include any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their real name, address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person; contain material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group; harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person; give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case; advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or infringe our fair use requirements or otherwise interfere with the proper working of Snapshot.
- Snapshot shall not be responsible for any errors made by the client
- We may not be able to cancel your order but if a mistake is made and you contact us quickly enough we will do our best to cancel your order.
- We’ll do our best to produce your order to the quality you expect and in the time promised. If we don’t manage that then let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do whatever we can to help.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the Product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated Payment Method.
- Note that Snapshot may reject an order in certain circumstances, namely: Your order breaching the requirements of these Terms; The use of Images which infringe the Content Rules; The use of Images which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated; The Product you order being unavailable; Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or A relevant pricing or Product description error being identified. If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
- You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised Product, provided you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the Product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised Product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the Product to our nominated address. We will refund the purchase price you have paid for the Product and its standard delivery charges (but not any expedited, tracked or other special delivery charges you may have chosen to pay) within 14 days of its return. However, if the value of the Product has been reduced by any handling of it beyond what is necessary to check whether the Product is as expected, we may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum we refund to you. Please follow any returns procedure for non-personalised Products which we specify from time to time. Please note that the right to cancel a contract and return Products does not apply to any personalised Products – although you do have the right to reject any Product which is faulty or not as described in our specifications.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice (a) to suspend or terminate your ability to access Snapshot, (b) your use of all of part of the Services, (c) to remove from access via Snapshot any User Content associated with a User, (d) to warn Users and other users of Snapshot against interacting with a particular User, and/or (e) to take technical and legal steps to stop any Users from using Snapshot if they appear to us to be in breach of any provision of these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person. In addition, we are entitled to suspend provision of all or part the Services, or the availability of User Content associated with any User, at any time if we are obliged or advised to comply with an order, instruction or request of any limb of government, or any regulator, court or other competent authority.
- If anyone contacts us in relation to User Content or a transaction associated with you, then you agree: to provide all reasonable information and assistance we may require in connection with responding to that contact; and to respond promptly and accurately to it, should we pass the message to you for a response.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or modify all or part of the Services or Snapshot where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may be times when the operation of Snapshot is adversely affected, or becomes inaccessible, as a result of technical difficulties experienced by Snapshot, on the Internet or other communications networks, or other matters that are beyond our control. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Snapshot or any of the material that appears on it. If we are conducting a period of planned unavailability of the Services, we will inform Users of this by a notice that appears on one or more pages of Snapshot. For security or other reasons, we may require you to change your password or other information which facilitates access to Snapshot; however, we will never ask you for your password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any additional identifying information.
- We use reasonable care and skill to provide Snapshot in accordance with our specifications for Snapshot but: the Services are provided “as is”; and we cannot and do not guarantee that Snapshot or the Services will meet your requirements, including (without limitation) as to the availability or speed of delivery of any User Content placed on or made through Snapshot.
- We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other sort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of Products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order in accordance with our clauses.
- We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise: for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption; or for any indirect, special or consequential loss damage, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising. Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt,
- Snapshot will not have liability to you or any other person in respect of User Content. We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control. The provisions of this
- You agree to indemnify Snapshot, its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise out of or in connection with any: breach of these Terms by you; or User Content associated with you.
- We reserve the right to assign these Terms, and to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms, but will not do so in such a way as to reduce any guarantees you are given under these Terms. You may not without the written consent of Snapshot assign or dispose of these Terms or any of your rights and obligations under it.
- These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to your use of and access to Snapshot; we believe them to be fair and reasonable. They replace all earlier agreements and understandings with you relating to Snapshot. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on Snapshot. The new version of these Terms will take effect: commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you; or immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you – examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address (www.Snapshot.co.uk) that you use to access, Snapshot, and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms. In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and Snapshot. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
- If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall remain valid and enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms, provided that this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms, the Services and each order and purchase of a Product shall be governed by English law. You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, the Services and any order for or purchase of a Product.